You Might Be A High-Tech Redneck...
@ AMERICAN DIGEST
- You post squirrel recipes on a website.
- You've ever bought beer online.
- You write to Hewlett-Packard to sponsor a NASCAR team.
- You've modeled your new 'Daisy Dukes' for a webcam.
- You have a celphone headset for your fishing boat.
- Your robot dog is named 'Bubba'.
- You paid more for your computer than you did for your house.
- You subscribe to the chewing tobacco newsgroup.
- Your windows wallpaper is the confederate flag.
- You make John Wayne MP3s.
- Your IM lists are 'Hunting buddies' and 'Mama'n them'.
- Your ringtone is a Hank Williams song.
- You changed beauty shops because they didn't offer websurfing under the hair driers.
- You modified your gunrack to hold a rifle AND your laptop.
- You help install a wireless hotspot zone in your favorite Honky Tonk.
- You've ever called Graceland to tell them their webcam was down.
- You have your monster truck magazine collection on CD-ROM.
- You've ever been to a computer show wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd T-shirt.
- You've used your shoe's spike heel to pry out a DVD that was stuck in the player.
- Your ISP's office is on a gravel road.
- You sent your husband an Ecard of Dolly Parton on the first day of deer season.
- You have Harley Davidson stickers on your mouse.
- Your Windows sound files are all steel guitar.
- You wrote a really cool flash animation that involves Jack Daniels.
- You've ever emailed a digital photo of your new tattoo.
- You know the GPS coordinates of your deer stand and duck blind.
- You've used a photo editor to see what you'd look like in Tammy Faye makeup.
- You've used a locking CD case to close a bag of salsa chips.
- You've ever gotten Kripsy Kreme icing INSIDE your PDA.
- You've ever spilled moonshine on your Blackberry.
- You wired your grandma's outhouse with broadband just for giggles.
- You have a satellite photo of the Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders on your wall.
- You've ever painted a URL on an overpass.